Jakarta, 27-29 March 2019
Quality Assurance is an essential process to ensure consistency and continuity in service delivery provided by a contact centre.
For a Quality Assurance initiative to succeed, it is essential to put in place a structured quality evaluation methodology, coaching process as well as implementing calibration as an on-going process. Additionally, it is vital for Quality assurance team to find ways to evolve from the current quality monitoring and assurance processes to meet the new challenges of higher customer expectations.
This Quality Assurance and Coaching Certification training is designed to provide best practices in implementing and maintaining a Quality assurance program; and introducing the “Future QA Model”.
- To learn and adopt the best practices in quality assurance through effective skill set development, resource planning, process streamlining and technology enablement.
- To document a Definitions Document blueprint that clearly defines the skills and behaviours for consistent measurement.
- To recognise the importance of Coaching in an Agent’s call quality performance cycle.
- To acquire practical skills and techniques to carry out a well-planned and effective call quality coaching session.
- To understand the call quality calibration process and learn the necessary calibration skills.
- To keep to date on the future trend of service quality management.
Quality Monitoring/ Assurance Professionals
Quality Monitoring/ Assurance Team or Team Leaders / Supervisors who perform quality monitoring / quality assurance in a contact centre; and must be on the job for at least 2 years and above.
Note : Minimum 8 pax and maximum 18 pax for learning effectiveness.
LOCATION & DATE
- Jakarta, 27 – 29 March 2019
- 09:00 – 17:00
This interactive workshop involves short lectures, games, extensive role play sessions, activities, presentations, work group discussions, ideas sharing with continuous evaluation and real time feedback from the facilitator.
Modul 1 : Quality Assurance Best Practices
- The M.C.T.C Model in Quality Assurance
- Understanding the Purpose of Quality Assurance
- Roles & Responsibilities and Characteristics of a Quality Assurance Professional
- Planning for Quality Assurance Resources
- Optimising Call Recording / Monitoring Technology
Modul 2 : Quality Monitoring Evaluation Forms and Definitions Document Development
- Development Evaluation Sections and Elements
- Determining The Appropriate Scoring Schemes
- Definitions Document Creation and Documentation
- Reporting on Quality Performance
- Mapping Quality Monitoring Business/ Operational Processes
Modul 3 : Developing Effective Call Quality Coaching Skills
- Understanding Coaching and its Objectives
- Identifying & Documenting Behaviours to Coach
- Providing Feedback – the BIEO Model
- The Coaching Process
Modul 4 : Call Quality Calibration
- Importance of Call Quality Calibration
- The Calibration Process
- Determining Calibration Goals & Measuring
- Calibration Results
- The 4 Steps in a Calibration Session – Listen, Recap, Summarise & Agree
- Handling Conflicts during a Calibration Session
- Post Calibration Action Plan
Modul 5 : Next Steps in Quality Management
- The Irony of Traditional Call Monitoring Method
- The Future Quality Assurance Model
- Developing Voice of the Customer Strategy
- Gaining Customer Insights through Analytics
In fulfilling her aspiration to bring out the best in people, Jeannie founded Inspiring Greatness Services (IGS) and is the Chief Visionary Ocer. IGS was founded with the key purpose of unleashing the full potential in individuals and teams, ignite them into action by empowering their strengths and values aligned with an established purpose.
Jeannie has extensive experiences in the contact centre industry
in which many operating contact centres are now striving to balance between focusing on employees’engagement & development (internal) and customer experience (external). Her training and consulting expertise are focused on Contact Centre Transformation, Customer Experience Management, and Leadership. She aspires to work with individuals and organizations to draw out their passions and elevate greatness.
Global in viewpoint but local in impact, Jeannie has led various business consulting projects and training programs in the South East Asia region. Her well-developed capacity to build trusting relationships, enthuse, motivate and encourage collaboration from stakeholders, staff and management, has proven her to be an invaluable asset to multiple projects. She has over 10 years’ worth of knowledge and experience serving clients in a variety of industries – including nancial services, telecommunication, insurance, information technology, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, utilities, contact centre BPO, retail and Government Link Companies (GLCs).